I have a great new home-buying program to introduce you to.
I’d like to introduce you to a home-buying program not a lot of people know about but is great for anyone with the following issue(s):
- You don’t have enough money for a down payment for the loan you’re seeking
- You just changed jobs (or perhaps you’re self-employed and don’t have the traditional two years’ worth of income statements most lenders require)
- Your FICO score isn’t where you’d like it to be
- You need to sell your current home before buying
If this describes your situation, this program is for you. There are a couple of companies we partner with in offering this program, and here are the steps involved in using it:
- Apply. It doesn’t take long to apply, and the turnaround time for processing your application is only a day or two. You’re notified of your budget. This will tell you how expensive of a home you’re allowed to buy. This budget covers all fees involved in the purchase, including HOA dues, taxes, insurance, etc.
“With this program, you can secure the house you want and buy it in your own time frame.”
- It’s time to shop. You give us a call and we go to work helping you find your dream home.
- The home is bought and paid for in cash.
- You rent the home until you’re prepared to purchase it.
- Your three-year time frame is established. If you buy the house within 18 months, you buy it at a set price and get to keep any appreciation and equity. If you buy the house anytime after 18 months, you buy at a slightly higher price, but you still get to keep any appreciation above that number.
There are a few requirements you need to know about to apply for this program. First, you need to be able to afford a 1% to 2% down payment. For example, if your prospective home is $500,000, you only need to come up with $5,000. Second, you need a FICO score of 550 or higher. Third, you need six months’ worth of income—that’s the minimum underwriting standard our partner companies need. With this program, you can secure the house you want and buy it in your own time frame.
If you or anyone you know would like to take advantage of this offer, call or email me today. If you have any other real estate questions, feel free to reach out to me as well. I’d love to speak with you.